Web VAPT (Vulnerability assessment and Penetration Testing)
Web Vulunerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (CVPS)
About Web Vulunerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (CVPS)
CyberCure Knowledge Base (A unit of CyberCure Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is presenting short-term Winter Training program after our successful prints in workshop. So after completing 400 top notch engineering colleges, CyberCure is offering the certified Winter Training program at your doorsteps with different zonal training centers. It is awarded as best Ethical hacking institute in Delhi/NCR Region.
With rapidly developing IT and allied Industries, Skill enhancement is the need of today and we at CyberCure understand it very well. Students do not need just training; moreover they need special skill sets to intensify their career growth.
At CyberCure we have customized Winter Training programs to exaggerate employability skills covering latest amendments in technology. Our Winter Training program goes concurrently with the university curriculum or it can be conducted during winter vacation.
Web VAPT Training
Key Features of Web VAPT Training:
- Successfully conducted for more than 3000 student who are place in top notch companies across Asia pacific region.
- Learn from the basics of Web Securities.
- More than 100 Live Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & tools.
- Authorized certification after completing the Ethical Hacking training and Examination.
- Placement Assistance to Eligible Students.
- Unlimited Practical Sessions.
- Group Discount Batches with limited seats.
- Assistance for the accommodation.
- Batches as per your suitability.
- Live Project Based Training.
Prerequisites: Sheer interest, an innovative brain, perseverance and passion about Web Technologies!!
Who should attend?
- IT Students & Professionals
- College Faculties
- Authorised Valuable Certification
- Discount Vouchers
- Access to Students CRM Portal
- Exam Vouchers for attendees
Authorized Centers in India:
- Head Office_Delhi
Broad Overview of Topics:
- Introduction and Case Study
- Web 2.0 Security
- Threat Modeling – Web Application Security Controls
- Introduction to Web Inspect
- Functional v/s Security testing
- Web application in-securities practical hands-on
For Details or To attend this training, Call Now: 91-9555554999