About Network Security
Network security is a complicated subject, historically only tackled by well-trained and experienced experts. However, as more and more people become “wired”, an increasing number of people need to understand the basics of security in a networked world. This document was written with the basic computer user and information systems manager in mind, explaining the concepts needed to read through the hype in the marketplace and understand risks and how to deal with them.
CyberCure Knowledge Base (A unit of CyberCure Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is presenting short-term Summer Training program after our successful prints in workshop. So after completing 400 top notch engineering colleges, CyberCure is offering the certified Summer Training program at your doorsteps with different zonal training centers. It is awarded as best IT hacking institute in Delhi/NCR Region.
With rapidly developing IT and allied Industries, Skill enhancement is the need of today and we at CyberCure understand it very well. Students do not need just training; moreover they need special skill sets to intensify their career growth.
At CyberCure we have customized Summer Training programs to exaggerate employability skills covering latest amendments in technology. Our Summer Training program goes concurrently with the university curriculum or it can be conducted during Summer vacation.
Network Security Training
Key Features of Network Security Training:
- Successfully conducted for more than 3000 student who are place in top notch companies across Asia pacific region.
- Learn from the basics of Networking
- More than 100 Live Demonstration of Latest Network Security technic
- Placement Assistance to Eligible Students.
- Unlimited Practical Sessions.
- Group Discount Batches with limited seats.
- Assistance for the accommodation.
- Batches as per your suitability.
- Live Project Based Training
Prerequisites: Sheer interest, an innovative brain, perseverance and passion about Network Security
Duration: 30 Days Training + 15 days Project(90 Hours)
Who should attend?
- IT Students & Professionals
- College Faculties
- Authorised Valuable Certification
- Discount Vouchers for exam
- Access to Students CRM Portal
- Exam Vouchers for attendees, if they voluntarily want to give examination.
Authorized Centers in India:
- Head Office Delhi
Broad Overview of Topics:
- Introduction to Networking
- TCP/IP: The Language of the Internet
- Risk Management: The Game of Security
- Types And Sources Of Network Threats
- Playing with networks: Wired
- Playing with networks: wireless
- Buffer Flow Attacks
- Secure Network Devices
- Security services
- Methods of Defense
- A model for Internetwork Security
For Details or To attend this training, Call Now: 91-9555554999